Friday, December 2, 2011

Beauty Treats Makeup Remover Cleansing Tissues



Beauty Treats Makeup Remover Cleansing Tissues
About $3.99

I am a fan of cleansing products and skincare but for some reason I HATE actually washing my face. The idea of water spilling everywhere, getting my hair and top wet just bugs me. So I was relieved when I found these little helpers! They are moistened pre-moistened with remover so all you need to do is wipe them over your face to remove oils or in my case: heavy water-proof makeup. I use these then follow with my regular cleanser.

For what skin type: I have oily, sensitive skin and they work perfect for me. No irritation and I haven't experienced any odd break outs.

They also come in Collagen, Green tea, and Cucumber. I have tried them all but I love the smell of rose so this is my favorite at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment